As members of the Women's Leadership Council, we are a part of a national network of over 55,000 passionate/caring women in over 130 councils across the United States. We are dedicated to advancing the health and welfare of all children by giving, advocating, and volunteering.
To view the 2018 United Way of Steele County Women's Leadership Council click here
- Keep women informed about the needs of our community.
- Bring women philanthropists together to share their concerns and visions for the future
- Offer women opportunities to become engaged in the work of the United Way and its partner agencies through the allocation of their time, talent and resources.
- Apprise women of emerging trends in women's philanthropy
- Increase the number of women who are recognized as local leaders in philanthropy