Have a job offer but cannot afford to buy steel toed boots?
You may qualify for free, new work boots if you:
- Have a verified job offer with an upcoming start date, AND
- Have low or no income, AND
- Are a resident of Steele County
If you meet the above qualifications your staffing agent can provide you with a letter of referral to the Steele County Clothesline.
You must bring with you:
- Proof of county assistance such as EBT card, UCard or MA, OR
- Current Food Shelf appointment card, OR
- If you are working or receiving unemployment, your most recent pay stub or statement.
Bring the above documentation, along with your referral letter to:
Steele County Clothesline
155 Oakdale St, Suite B
Owatonna, MN 55060