Have a job offer but cannot afford to buy steel-toed boots? You May Qualify for free/new work boots if you:
- Have a verified job offer with an upcoming start date, AND
- Have low or no income, AND
- Are a resident of Steele County
If you meet the above qualifications your staffing agent can provide you with a letter of referral to Community Pathways of Steele County.
You must bring with you:
- Proof of county assistance such as EBT card, UCard or MA, OR
- Current Food Shelf appointment card, OR
- If you are working or receiving unemployment, your most recent pay stub or statement.
Bring the above documentation, along with your referral letter to:
Community Pathways of Steele County (formerly Steele County Clothesline)
155 Oakdale St
Owatonna, MN 55060