Do you wish you had an emergency fund but need some help getting started?
We will help you set up a no-cost savings account at the bank of your choice and give you rewards and coaching support along the way to your goal of saving $250!
You can earn an additional $100 in matching funds:
- $10 match when you reach your first $100
- +$15 match when you reach $150
- +$25 match when you reach $250
- +$50 when $250 is in the account after 6 months & participant has completed 4 one-on-one financial coaching sessions with Exchange Club Staff
How do you qualify? Here's how:
1. Have a household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty guidelines or qualify for TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) or the Earned Income Tax Credit.
2. Are a resident of Steele County
To prove income eligibility, you must bring with you; one or more of the following documents:
- Your most current 1040 tax form
- Your most recent pay stub from your employer
- Your TANF documentation
- Your proof of family eligibility for free/reduced-price school lunch
- Proof of county assistance such as your EBT card, Ucard or Medical Assistance
- Documentation of non-wage income such as child support, alimony, pension, etc
Call United Way of Steele County's partner in this program to set up an appointment & get started!
Exchange Club Center for Family Unity
1850 Austin Road, Suite 100
Owatonna, MN 55060