United Way of Steele County partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability
The SingleCare Prescription Savings Card:
• Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
• Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
• Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
• No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
• Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings
• Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
• Unlimited uses
How do I get a card?
- Contact United Way of Steele County on our website
- Download and print a card
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message/data rates may apply.)
- Download the SingleCare app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
Drug Price Lookup Tool:
- Check the SingleCare price on your prescriptions by going to SingleCare.com or by downloading the free SingleCare mobile app. Simply enter the drug name, dosage, and zip code to find the lowest price at a nearby pharmacy
How does it work?
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their pharmacist every time they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.
1850 Austin Road, Suite 103
Owatonna, MN 55060 (507) 455-1180
Website by: OneEach Technologies
Log Out | Log In